SSP Eyewear has been in the market for over a decade, they are famous for providing world-class eyewear. SSP is dedicated to creating safety sunglasses that are fashionable, comfortable and beg to be worn.
- perfect design with three points of contact
- shatterproof lenses
- superior anti-scratch coating and shatterproof polycarbonate
- tested in labs by the ANSI
- fashionable, comfortable & safety eyewear
These wearable sunglasses offer the best of both worlds-convenience and connection in a way that allows you to be present with your music as well as your surrounding.
- High – quality product
- Free shipping to the USA
- 12-month warranty on all products
- 7-day return worldwide
- 100% safe and secure checkout worry-free-purchases
Ray-Ban specifically provides you only eyewear, nothing else. This company became widely known because of glasses with high quality, style and durability as well.
- High-quality products
- Trendy & highly fashionable
Google Glass is a brand of smart glasses that are designed in the shape of a pair of spectacles. Google Glass displayed information in a smartphone-like, hands-free format.
- allow to communicate through the Internet via
- high-quality & smart eyewear
- shape of a pair of spectacles
Oakley provides you high-end eyewear at a quite high price, therefore, it’s more suitable for rich or famous people.
- High-end products
- High prices
- colorful spectrum lenses
- Frequent sale programs
Police eyewear spans into a much larger shape in general but meant to fit most people’s faces and suits most who use them.
- high-quality products but reasonable price
- wide range of products
- various shapes and colors
Obviously, Gucci is a wide world brand and their products never make anyone disappointed as Gucci always contributes to the thing where both genders who are collection fanatics would scream in happiness.
- trendy and fashionable eyewear
- high-quality products
- appreciated warranty
Persol is known for producing durable and stylish sunglasses. Unless you regularly subject them to extreme punishment, Persol sunglasses are known to last several years.
- high-end & high-quality products
- durable and stylish eyewear
- expensive items
- absolutely guaranteed
Moscot is not only one of the oldest brands in the eyewear industry, it’s also one of the oldest local businesses in New York.
- bold and classic designs
- high-quality sunglasses
- equally high prices
Mykita is an award-winning German eyewear manufacturer that is known for producing hand-assembled sunglasses.
- top-notch quality
- hand-assembled sunglasses
How to choose the right frames to your face shapes?
Obviously, the shape of your face will determine which frames enhance your look. Each face shape will be suitable for specific frames. Let’s see!
- Round Face: Eyeglass frames that are square or rectangular can enhance your face by making it appear slimmer and longer, adding balance to your round features. Frames to Avoid: Rimless frames, round frames, and small frames.
- Oval Face: Frames that suit an oval face have a strong bridge, are wider than the broadest part of the face and are geometric in shape. Frames to Avoid: Eyeglasses that are overlarge and cover up more than half of your face will throw off the natural balance and symmetry of the oval face.
- Square Face: Eyeglasses that soften the angularity and sit high on the bridge of the nose look best on square faces. Oval or round eyeglasses will balance and add a thinner appearance to the angles of a square face. Frames to Avoid: Angular and boxy eyeglass frames will sharpen and draw attention to your angular features, making a square face appear bulky.
- Diamond Face: Play up a narrow forehead and chin with eyeglass frames what sweep up or are wider than the cheekbones, such as cat-eye glasses and oval frames. These frames will accentuate your cheekbones and delicate features. Frames to Avoid: Boxy and narrow frames will accentuate the width of your cheeks, drawing attention to your narrow features rather than enhancing them.
- Heart-Shaped Face: Eyeglasses with low-set temples and bottom heavy frame lines will add width to that narrower part of your face. Round eyeglasses or square eyeglasses with curved edges will help draw attention away from a broad, high forehead. Frames to Avoid: Steer clear of any style or color of frames that draw attention to the forehead. This includes frames with decorative temples or embellished tops.
The key to finding the right frames is to remember that opposites attract. Select eyeglasses that contrast from your facial contours and bring symmetry and balance to your prominent features. At SSP Eyewear, Zungle,… you can try on hundreds of eyeglass frames virtually to see which styles complement your appearance. Especially, if you don’t expect to buy high-end eyewear that is so expensive, two of these brands are the best choice for you. Moreover, you’re given a chance to lowest your cost when using activecoupon codes/discount codes at Couponupto.com.