1. Way Up Gifts
- Carefully designed with a hope that brings the joy as well as happiness to all customers
2. Of a Kind
- High-quality objects that inspire you and help you live life to the fullest
- Empowering designers, artisans and innovators to thrive online
- Amazing creations
4. Urban Outfitters
- A unique combination of product, creativity and cultural understanding
- Experiential retail environments and a well-curated mix of on-trend women’s and men’s clothes
- Carries everything you need to decorate your small space, apartment or dorm
- Global marketplace for unique and creative goods
- Universe of special, extraordinary items
- Helps spread ideas of sustainability and responsibility
How to Choose the Right Gift for Someone
Make a wish list
You should know the person very well to pick the best gift. Start by making a list of all their likes, including all the little details. For instance, if the person loves travelling then look for gifts for travellers like maps or travel diaries or if the person enjoys reading, make a list of books that he would love to read. Note down all the possible gift ideas and then sit back and analyze everything. Try to find something they need and would love to have. Investing time in the list will give you a clearer picture of everything.
Something exclusive and special
Gifts are all about making people feel special in the best possible way. It is important that the gift you choose is very exclusives and relatable. It does not have to be very expensive, but it should be meaningful and significant for the person. Try to get something that reminds them of a beautiful memory or an event. A picture frame of you guys together from a special day, a picture phone case with a personalized photo on it, a diary with their favourite quotes, or any other thing that they can relate to can make their special day even more special.
Avoid the stereotypes
To choose the right gift you have to break the stereotypes. Instead of going for the clichés try to experiment a little bit by knowing the person more. Mainstream gifts are not only boring, but the person also feels as if you did not put enough efforts. Always try to be creative with ideas, you can find help from the internet and make something from scratch. You can even buy a cliché gift but how you present it can say a lot about your efforts.
It is not about the money
It is high time now that we burst the myth that only expensive gifts are the perfect gifts. If you have extra cash to spare you can definitely buy something more lavishing and exclusive, but if you are running low on a budget, there is no need to worry. Get something that fits your budget, and then you can be more innovative about it.
Add your magic touch
No matter what gift you’ve got, always add your little touch to it. You can write a card or even a tiny note on the gift to make it more personal and exciting. Try to connect to the person and add a little something that will always remind them of you and will hopefully bring a smile on their face.