Arctic Fox founded in 2014 by Kristen Leanne is known as one of the fastest growing hair color lines in the world.
- high quality & safety
- no drying alcohols, PPDs, or harsh chemicals
- long-lasting semi-permanent color
- colors highly pigmented, bleeds less, and won’t stain sinks.
- smells good
Vidal Sassoon is on the list of the best hair dye brand in the world today.
- available in a total of 22 colors
- vibrant color full of depth and tones
- lasts up to 8 weeks
- mid-level price
Clairol’s Colors are so useful fo you to achieve phenomenal hair color results.
- offers 15 different colors of dyes
- can be applied in around 15 minutes
- used for both genders
- mid-level price
L’Oreal is known as a solid hair dye brand.
- 40 different colors
- last for around 4-6 weeks
- easy to apply
- mid-level price
- packages of one or three applications
- around 4 weeks of longevity
- total of 36 colors
- little more expensive
compared to many other dyes
Designed by Revlon colour experts, the formula utilises the same hair dyes as salons to deliver rich, radiant colour and brilliant shine.
- offers 36 different colors
- goes directly onto the hair without any mixing or preparing
- lasts up to a full 8 weeks
- can be applied in around 10 minutes
Top fashionable hair colors 2019
At Arctic Fox, you can find a store of various beautiful hair colors. Choose one and check out by using coupon codes to lowest your cost!
How to care for dyed hair?
To care for long-lasting dyed hair, you not only choose the right shampoo but also pay attention to the daily shampooing routine. If you don’t want your hair to become faded and frayed, keep in mind the healthy hair care tips!
#1.Use a dye with a moisturizer
Before dyeing your hair, ask your hairdresser to use a high-quality dye that has moisturizing ingredients for your hair. Dye with natural oils will help maintain moisture for your hair and hair will look healthier and shinier. In particular, dyes that do not contain ammonium are a very good choice for your hair!
#2.Do not wash your hair immediately after dyeing your hair
After dyeing your hair, you should wait at least 48 hours or maybe longer to wash your hair. If possible, wait 3–4 days after dying to wash your hair so that the color has a better time. This patience is an extremely important condition to take care of stained hair!
#3.Care for dyed hair with dry shampoo
To keep your hair looking fresh, lift up your hair and spray some dry shampoo on your hairline to absorb the lubricant. These dyed hair cares help keep hair free from stains but also keeps the dye for longer.
#4.Use shampoo specifically for dyed hair
When shampooing hair dye, you should take care to use shampoo to protect hair color. A good shampoo will help maintain your hair color longer and increase the health of your hair.
#5.Care for dyed hair with cool water
You should wash your hair with cool water, warm water will be fine. Avoid hot water as it will cause the surface of the hair to open, causing the dye molecules to float out.
Natural therapy that keeps dyed hair always healthy and beautiful
1. Rosemary oil and olive oil
Rosemary oil and olive oil are often known to treat damaged hair. Rosemary oil stimulates the growth of new hair, while olive oil has a “miraculous” beauty effect such as soft hair. Proceed as follows:
- Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil until it is warm, but not too hot to touch.
- Turn off the stove and add 5 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Rub the mixture over your hair and cover it with a hair-curling cap.
- Keep it for at least 20 minutes, then wash your hair thoroughly with water.
- You can leave the rosemary oil and the remaining olive oil in the refrigerator and use it every week.
2. Bananas and butter
Bananas contain nutrients that help soothe damaged and dry hair. Blend well and mix the mixture of bananas and butter, then apply to your hair and hold for 15 minutes before washing your hair again. This is a natural blend that helps care for dyed hair effectively.
3. Coconut oil
Coconut oil has long been a “medicinal god” for beautiful healthy hair, but the way to perform it is very simple, you just need to use coconut oil to rub it on your hair. After that, massage gently for 10 minutes, overnight and rinse with shampoo for dyed hair. This mask works to moisturize hair extremely well.
Women can also use beer as a hair balm. Apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to the scalp, then incubate the hair for about 15–20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. The hair will become smoother, stronger with this formula.