- Automates the whole drop shipping process
- Provides built-in photo editing software to remove watermarks and logos from the pictures of imported products
- Only limited to one website per license
- similar to the AliDropship Woo plugin
- offers a copy-paste feature through which you can copy the details of the customer and paste them on the manufacturer’s website
- 7-day trial available
3. Dropified (Freemium)
- Imports products and manages them on your site and fulfils them without intervention
- Available for free for 500 products and 50 orders per month
- Products can be imported from multiple manufacturers including AliExpress
- Fulfils customer orders automatically
- Three packages starting from €59 per month
- Handpicked 50,000+ best selling drop shipping products on AliExpress
- Professionally edited titles, descriptions and images
- A recommended price on each product
- You can add these products to your AliExpress WooCommerce store in one click
What Makes For A Good Dropshipping Product?
While you’ll find some stores that sell a little bit of everything, most successful dropshipping stores pick one specific product niche and focus their efforts there.
So…how do you pick your niche? What’s a good product to dropship?
Basically, you’re looking for products that:
- Are popular enough that people are looking for them, but not so popular that you’re drowning in competition
- Have a price that gives you enough margin to make sense
Yeah – sounds simple enough in a two bullet list, but it’s going to take some research to find the winner.
If this is your first dropshipping store, we’re a big proponent of trying to sell what you know. While it’s not a requirement that you’re familiar with your niche, it will make things a lot easier, especially on your first go-round.
You’ll have insights that other people don’t have, which can help you understand which products people need.