- The easy-to-use interface that allows you to backup and restores with a single click on a schedule that suits you
- Tested in more scenarios, installed on more servers, and rated higher than any rival
- A complete, general-purpose backup and restore plugin with more features and advanced tools than any rival
2. VaultPress (Jetpack Backups)
- Multiple pricing plans with a different set of features
- Automated real-time cloud backup solution
- Security scans and several other powerful features
- Easily schedule daily, weekly, and monthly backups
- Backups can be stored in cloud storage services
- No monthly fee
- Access to premium support forums, regular updates, and 1GB of BackupBuddy Stash storage
- Manage up to 10 WordPress site from a single dashboard
4. BoldGrid Backup
- Automated fault protection
- Store up to 10 backup archives on your dashboard and more in remote storage locations
- Smart incremental backups that sync only incremental changes for minimal server load
- Recover your site from any mishap
- Built-in staging site that let you test your website easily
- Provides an easy option to migrate your website to another host
How important is website backup?
Website Backup and Protection
The hacking of the websites is common. The hackers hack several websites on a daily basis. The hackers gain control over the website, and this may result in losing the data of the website. The hackers do not know the importance of the content that was created with such hard work. Some of the hackers enjoy it while committing cybercrime.
Hacking is an important issue, and the webmasters are aware of the situations. The websites might lose all the data, content, and files. But the owners of the website do not consider the importance of the website backing up. They do not need to have the website back up. It is important as it keeps the files and the content saved and makes it available once the webmaster regains control over the website.
The idea of storing the files, content, and data on computers is considered to be right and safe. People think that storing the data on the computer will be safe, and there will be no issue regarding it. But have you ever thought that what happens if the machine got some errors? A computer is a portable machine so it can be lost or crashed. You cannot trust a machine as well. The data in the machine will be lost for always. So backing up the data is very important same as website protection. It is practical to have your data stored somewhere so that you can use it in the catastrophes. The website backup services are particularly for the data storage so the people might take it seriously.
The updating of websites, systems, programs, and other features is important. For every system whether it is related to computers or online sites, updating is important, and it is done on regular basis. The websites are regularly updated.
The updating might include features like safety, security, or solving any issues. The webmasters know that the websites are at risk when they are updated, so they need a proper backup in case of any damage. The webmasters must use the website backup services before they update their system so that they can be feeling secure in case the updates may go wrong. The entire website can get offline for a particular period, and the components of a website like plug-ins, software, themes, and back-end programming might be at risk.
Malware and other issues
The websites can be subject to various issues like Trojan horses, viruses, and other malware. These may affect your website the website through other parties that the webmasters consider being safe. These activities enter your system while breaking the firewall armor. They get downloaded with other files that may cause harm to your website and computer. Keep the backup through the website backup service is very important. It will give you safe and secure running.
Sometimes, the data is lost or crashed by human errors. Sometimes your mistakes are big enough that will cost you losing the important data. Keeping the backup and extra storage will help you revive the data. It is very important and many different website backup services are available to keep you safe and sound.
Reducing the Damage
When you work effortlessly on your website to make it prominent among others, you have to know about the risks and issues attached to it. Your data, content, and files are not safe. But by keeping the backup and getting the right ‘website backup services’ will help you reduce the damage. If something ever goes wrong, the backup will be your support.