About Lilly Lashes
Lilly Lashes is exactly a place where you can find the highest quality lashes. Desired by Hollywood’s biggest celebrities, trusted by the most sought after makeup artists, and worn by the biggest glam girls in the World Lilly Lashes have taken the makeup world by storm. Their exclusive Lash collections now include Cruelty-Free 3D Mink Lashes, 3D Faux Mink Lashes, and Cruelty-Free Luxury Mink lashes.
Outstanding features at Lilly Lashes
Highest quality lashes
Worn by hundreds of Hollywood celebrities
100,000+ five-star review
Responsive support team
How to apply Lilly Lashes
Follow these simple steps to apply your Lilly eyelashes:
- Step 1: Prepare your look. First off you need to curl your real lashes. If you want to add mascara, you need to do so before applying your Lilly Lashes.
- Step 2: Apply your mascara. This step is optional – you don’t need to apply mascara since you will be wearing false lashes. But if you want some extra drama, apply mascara.
- Step 3: Pick your lashes. This is an important step because it will determine your “look.” Once you’ve selected your style, carefully remove them from the tray and then pull from the inner corner of the band of each lash, and then pull the rest of lash off. Never pull or grab on the lashes themselves, always pull on the band of the lash.
- Step 4: Once the lashes have been carefully removed from the tray, make sure to cut them to your eye size. Hold the lash up to your eye for sizing. In cases where the lash is longer than your natural eye shape, trim the lash accordingly. Always cut from the inner corner of the lash.
- Step 5: Place a thin layer of glue on the band of each lash and allow it to try for 30 seconds. Then apply the first lash on top of the natural lash line. Make sure to put a little extra pressure on the inner and outer corner of the eye since those tend to lift
- Step 6: If you want to make applying the lashes a little easier, you may want to try a lash applicator. Lilly Lashes sell a great applicator to help make applying your lashes super easy.
- Step 7: Removing your lashes. When you are done with your false lashes, you can carefully remove them by pulling the strip off your eye, starting from the inner corner.
Lilly Lashes reviews from customers
“Amazing and long-lasting! Surprised every time I look in the mirror. They’re very reusable, retain their shape, curve, thickness, and look so dramatic in the best way every single time. I always, always get compliments on these lashes. I thought they would be too long for my eyes and that I would have to trim them but I can actually use the full strip for these lashes without cutting anything off at all. It’s not uncomfortable, never pokes me in the eye or anything. I’m amazed and have recommended this brand to all my friends! Definitely not going to be my last time buying from here.” – Rym B.
“These are great lashes! I wear them all the time and create beautiful looks with them! Would definitely recommend these lashes to all the beauty gurus out there!! If you haven’t tried them you need to!!” – Francesca T.
“I love Lilly lashes!! They are absolutely stunning and so light weight!! I’m horrible at applying lashes, but these lashes are amazing. They are so soft and feel so natural when wearing them. Everyone thinks they are extensions or even my real lashes. One of the best lashes out there!!” – Michelle E.
“I love Lilly lashes! They are wonderful and gorgeous! I am not super great at putting on thick band lashes but they went on pretty nicely. I love how they look. They are expensive but worth every penny. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to start with them first if you aren’t familiar with putting on flashes.” – Ashley M.
Be a smart online shopper, probably no one forgets to use coupon codes or discount codes to lowest the price. Get 15% off when checking out at Lilly Lashes here!