1. Project Repat
- Made in American factories by workers earning a fair and living wage
- Trusted by more Than 300,000 Customers
- Makes a social impact by manufacturing their goods in the United States and has a minimal carbon impact by using recycled materials
100% Success It doesn't!
2. Keepsake Theme Quilts
- Made out of 100% cotton, fleece or flannel fabrics
- Their social mission is to hire, train and promote Deaf and hard of hearing individuals in a work environment free from communication barriers.
3. Campus Quilt Company
- Frequent updates throughout the quilting process,
- Quality and quick turnaround
4. The Quilt Loft
- Constructs their tee shirt quilts with high loft batting
- Durable and warm thanks to a pattern stiched throughout the entire quilt
5. Custom Memory Quilts
- Memory pillows
- Teddy bears
- Photo quilts
- Quilt hangers
A GOOD T-SHIRT QUILT MUST HAVE THESE FEATURES
An Interesting Designed
- No Rows Or Columns
- Colors are balanced throughout the quilt.
- The movement/action in the T-shirt graphics is placed with direction in mind.
- If four blocks come together, they should come together perfectly
- Seams should lie flat and smooth.
- Seams should not have any holes in them.
- A T-shirt quilt should be quilted.
- The quilting should spaced close enough.
- The stitch length is correct.
- Over-all quilting pattern vs. unique quilting
- AVOID: No Binding AKA – Birthing Type “Bindings”
- Okay: Half Binding
- The Best Choice: Strip Binding AKA Traditional True Binding