The sturdy 7-inch shipping tubes are packed with over 40 grams of glitter and a 9-inch spring, ensuring total glitterstruction! The glitter is stored in a separate compartment making it impossible to hear the glitter inside of the tube. Double or triple the glitter if you’re crazy.
- Send your boss, that scheduled you for a double shift on your birthday, lovely glitter everywhere envelope to get all over his keyboard.
- Send your ex, that fucked your best friend, a piece of shit because (s)he shit in your heart.
- Glitter or poop won’t cut it for the noisy neighbor that never lets you sleep at night. Send them glitter covered poop or a spring-loaded glitter bomb.
- Maybe you just want to be a fucking prick and, for no reason, send the nice old lady across the street a box of annoying sand. We won’t judge.
Why stress over finding the perfect gift when you can just send the package? Ship Your Friends Nothing offers quite a few ways to trick your friends and foes with the gift of nothing. It leaves your recipient with multiple boxes to unpack that lead to — you guessed it — nothing.UNIQUE
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Shipping boxes can be a pain – we make it easy
- Don’t deal with the post office – we do that for you
- Create confusion that lingers
- A box in a box in a box – BOXCEPTION
- Anonymous Packaging and Shipping
3. New Style $50 Full Print Prop Money Stack
This is the perfect anonymous gift for your naive friends. Send the fake money you see in your favourite films to the doorstep of your victim. You can even customize your prop money with slogans, images, and business logos.
- Textures, colors, and designs are highly detailed, printed with the highest resolution
- Highest quality
- Specially designed
- Printed with the highest quality ink
4. I’m a Piece of Shit Unisex T-shirt
Personalize this Unisex T-shirt with your recipient’s name and have it printed. The T-shirt will be delivered anonymously, unless you choose to reveal yourself in the attached digital note, of course. This product will pair very nicely with the Smelly Poop in a Box.
- 100% ringspun cotton
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Perfect for pieces of shit
We all know someone that needs to fill one of these out. And can you think of better presentation than postcard form? Everyone and their mothers (including the mailman) will know who’s butthurt! This makes for a great followup prank after sending someone a Ruin Days product!
- This makes for a great followup prank after sending someone a Ruin Days product
- This is 100% anonymous.
- If people get butthurt a lot around you, you may want to invest in a Butthurt Report Pad.
Yep. Exactly what it sounds like. Wet, chunky, poop in a box. Sprayed with condensed hobo farts. We changed the design and no longer ship this in a box. Instead it is shipped in a screw-top tin can. This really helps keep the moisture of the condensed hobo farts that we sprayed fresh so your poop arrives wetter and stinkier than ever! The poop comes with a note that reads “Have a Shitty Day”.
- 100% anonymously package
How do you win an argument? Tell them to eat a bag of dicks. Simple as that. However, it is not enough to just say the phrase. There’s something immensely special about physically providing the said bag of dicks along with your assertion. And our dicks are delicious so you can rest assured your recipient will truly eat a bag of dicks.
China’s strangest pranks and practical jokes
In celebration of April Fool’s Day (April 1), we have dipped into our archives to hunt down some of China’s strangest pranks and practical jokes.
It appears that the art of tricking, fooling and having fun at the expense of others is still in its infancy in China, with many blurring the line between joke and criminal, as well as ignoring any modicum of decency and taste.
Bottled water turns out to be alcohol
In September last year, a woman in Xi’an, Shaanxi Province bought two bottles of purified water from a local supermarket but soon discovered that they actually contained rice wine, a strong alcoholic drink.
The supermarket’s supplier suspects that someone at the store spiked the water as a prank, but the absence of security cameras means that the identity of this jokester will remain a mystery.